23 Oct 2013

Amberian Dawn - Re-Evolution (2013)

Amberian Dawn - Re-Evolution

AMBERIAN DAWN’s Re-evolution, though a typically good Symphonic Metal album by a decent Symphonic Metal band, is kind of just that, typical. There is nothing that seems to set Capri’s voice from those in the same genre, but that doesn’t mean her voice isn’t amazing. She has quite a beautiful voice. It seems flatter than that of Simone of EPICA or Tarja of NIGHTWISH (two female lead vocalists I usually compare to in Symphonic Metal, being as they are so highly revered in this genre). This to me isn’t a bad thing as sometimes their voices overpower everything else in the song.

Musically, the album is enjoyable. It is well put together, and as far as re-releases go with a new singer, AMBERIAN DAWN did quite a good job at it, probably one of the better ones I have heard. But they come off so cookie cutter that they don’t really stick out in my mind as a band I could or will remember after one listen. The male-female singing is okay, but they seem to struggle with who do you hear more? Personally, if Capri herself only sang, the song would be just as good.

Overall, "Re-Evolution" is an okay recording. I didn’t feel like I was wasting my time, but I don’t really think I would run out to purchase it. If I happened to be in the store with a little extra money and saw it, I would give it a couple of thoughts. Likely I would leave the store with having purchased it.

copas from http://www.metal-temple.com/site/catalogues/entry/reviews/cd_3/a_2/amberian-dawn-re.htm

Tracklist:
1. Valkyries
2. Incubus
3. Kokko- Eagle of Fire
4. Lily of Moon
5. Come Now Follow
6. Crimson Flower
7. Circus Black
8. Lost Soul
9. Cold Kiss
10. River of Tuoni
11. Charnel’s Ball

mp3 320 kbps

TKP

password : bidadariku

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...